Wednesday 25 June 2014

[News] Gnarly. Check out the New Trailer for the Michael Bay Produced TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES



Alrighty dudes and dudettes, Major League Butt Kicking is Back in Town. Are you all ready to let your hair down and get funky with the Ninja Rap? Then I have got some bad news for you. Vanilla Ice is nowhere to be found in this, the latest trailer for the upcoming Michael Bay produced Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Perhaps it's just me, but I'm still somewhat sceptical. There's just something about the Turtles faces that doesn't sit right with me. They look a little too human for their own good. Almost bordering on creepy. But the small glimpse of the new and improved badass, steroid induced Shredder is a high note, even if he is no longer of Japanese origin. I still have my reservations, but the action is typically Michael Bay inspired, which is a good thing in my eyes. Here's hoping for the best.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles hits Cinemas August this year.



But what say you, dudes and dudettes? Share your thoughts with us below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment